Posted 4 days ago
Hematology/Oncology (HEMONC) - Locum Tenens - North Carolina-151007
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Hematology and Oncology
||North Carolina, NC
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Hematology/Oncology (HemOnc)
- January ongoing full time
POSITION DETAILS Hematology/Oncology (HemOnc)
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p clinic
- Hospital rounding/call in rotation with other providers
- Reason for need: permanent search
- Cerner EMR
- Locums to perm is an option
- We will license for a full time locums commitment
- Board Certification required
- Hematology/Oncology (HemOnc)
BENEFITS Hematology/Oncology (HemOnc)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing.
For more information please contact Heidi Braucksieker
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!