NP/PA Family Practice Opportunity – OregonOutpatient Only – Flexible ScheduleCompetitive Starting Salary – Loan Repayment Available
Be part of an excellent opportunity whose the primary focus is to improve the quality of life for all people, particularly the medically under-served and vulnerable people in the community.
- “Quality of Life” schedule – work 4-days a week with no nights no in-clinic call required
- Diverse patient population averaging 18 to 20 patients per day seeing all ages
- Competitive starting salary with student loan repayment available through state and federal programs
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, malpractice, retirement, and $5,000 state tax credit
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and quality of life are its top priorities.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, hunting, and water sports
- Centrally located between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise
- Low housing costs, low cost of living, and no sales tax
- 45-minutes from major shopping, regional airport, wineries, dining, and cultural experiences
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: NP/PA 8043485
For more Nurse Practitioner job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.