A critical access hospital that offers state-of-the art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital. They are looking for a part-time hospitalist to work one week on and six weeks off. There is a sleep room with TV and Wi-Fi making this perfect for commuters. This acute care facility is an integral part of the region providing inpatient and outpatient, emergency care services as part of an integrated health system designed to improve the overall health of the communities they serve. There will be no ICU required, but you will need to do central lines, stress tests, and intubations. They welcome family practice or internal medicine hospitalist, visa holders, or a resident with a cardiac background.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance..
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1 week on and 6 weeks off, round and go, on call 24-hour shift
- Sleep room with TV and Wifi - commuters welcome
- Excellent opportunity for those maintaining a residence elsewhere
- Critical access hospital
- Local airport, one hour to international airport
- Beautiful coastal community
- Excellent work/life balance
- Intubations, stress tests, and central Lines
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail