An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8- to 10-hour shifts, call will be 1:3, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include general GI procedures (ERCP not required). There will be enough time to obtain an IN license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC or BE
- License: IN but have time to license
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: Cerner
- Caseload: 18 - 20
- Procedures: General GI only
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail