Pediatric Pulmonology Opportunity in Coastal Virginia with a well-established physician group with academic affiliation. This is a outpatient opportunity to work in a outpatient clinic which is located on the same campus as the main hospital. This is as an excellent opportunity for those who have interest in teaching medical students and residents as the group has Academic Affiliation with Eastern Virginia Medical School.
New Pediatric Pulmonologist will enjoy working alongside a team Pediatric Pulmonologist as well as having other pediatric subspecialist available on site.
This is an employed opportunity with partnership track along with an excellent Compensation and Benefits Package. For more information please send your CV to Geneva Maloney at firstname.lastname@example.org, and call directly at 954 837 2682. All inquiries are confidential.
- Employed Pediatric Pulmonology Opportunity with a well-established pediatric group
- Join a team of Pediatric Pulmonologist with other Pediatric Subspecialties
- Work in a outpatient clinic located next to the hospital
- See Pediatric Pulmonology patients only (not general pediatrics patients)
- Teach medical students and residents
- Receive Faculty Appointment
- No weekend or evening hours
- For more info send your CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail