An internal medicine physician is wanted to work a combo position as a hospitalist and IM clinic work in a beautiful Washington community. They are open to experienced physicians or 2019 Residents. Join a team of over 20 providers and support staff that is part of the hospital in the community. Have a flexible schedule to work a 7 day block of 9-hour shifts during the day as a hospitalist about every 6 weeks or 7 to 8 weeks per year. The rest of the time will be working in the clinic for 10-hour days to average 12 to 13 shifts per month. They will discuss how the schedule is worked out with the team during the month and year. There is a very reasonable patient census in the hospital and clinic. You will see an average of 6 to 7 hospital patients and 20 clinic patients per day. There is consulting coverage for the inpatient unit, rounding with the NP Hospitalist and inpatient team daily. The IM physician may also elect to offer procedures, stress testing, or other IM related outpatient services.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, a $20K resident bonus to live in the community, and 200 hours (5 weeks) of PTO/CME annually.
This is a smaller community surrounded by mountains for hiking, skiing, and lots of recreational activities, 40 minutes to the coast, and an easy drive to Tacoma, Seattle, and Portland.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure hospital-employed position with a team of 20+ providers and support staff
- Hospitalist block week and 10-hour shifts in the clinic
- Average about 12 to 13 shifts per month in clinic
- Reasonable patient census in hospital of 6-7
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Full hospital benefits package and 200 hours of PTO/CME per year.
- Community is 30 min to Olympia, 60 min to Tacoma, and 90 min to Seattle
- Smaller community setting with 75K service area population and excellent outdoor activities to enjoy
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses