A large, 300 plus bed hospital in Central Illinois is looking to add a gastroenterologist to their team. Advanced procedures including ERCP and EUS are available, but not required. Minimal experience is required to join these experienced physicians. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:5 shared call. 2020 residents and J1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
You will be offered an excellent salary with full medical benefits for you and your family. You will also receive a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement plan, CME hours with a stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary and bonus incentives for excellent earning potential
- Retirement plan with matching
- Secure and stable group employed by the hospital
- Busy practice with experienced gastroenterologists
- Position due to growth and community demand
- City with 75k population with excellent private and public schools
- About 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago
- Located along the Sangamon River and Lake Decatur
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail