We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New Mexico-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiothoracic surgery physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified and have current BLS and ACLS certification. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NM state license with the process. Your assignment schedule will be two weeks per month from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NM state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 - 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- Procedures: Full-range cardiothoracic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail