A well-established and respected group in Florida is searching for a geriatrician. This is a 40 year old group that is located on the coast of southern FL. Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, no evenings, and no weekends. They seek a fellowship trained geriatrician to provide outpatient primary care services to the underserved elderly. You will enjoy a perfect work-life balance while helping seniors with medical needs.
This opportunity is offering a great compensation packages and all the benefits await.
This coastal community has been selected as one of 'U.S. News and World Report's' 10 Best Place to Live' and offers every amenity of a top Florida location. Site qualifies for loan payback.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other geriatric physician job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email email@example.com.
- Join a well-established and respected group practice
- Provide outpatient primary care services to an underserved geriatric patient base
- Employed practice offers salary, bonus structure, and complete benefits
- Located in one of the most desirable cities in FL
- Opportunity to precept in the office and have an academic appointment
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with no weekend or evening hours
- You will enjoy a perfect work-life balance while helping seniors with medical needs
- Outstanding location will offer you everything that Florida is known for
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail