We are seeking unique physician - someone residency trained in emergency medicine and fellowship trained in pediatric emergency medicine to work in both a clinical and academic setting. About 25% of your time will be spent teaching residents. From a clinical standpoint - you'll be seeing both adult and pediatric patients and work a total of 1440 hours per year - in 9 hour shifts. You'll join a team of 16 other emergency medicine physicians.
For more information about this position, and other pediatric emergency medicine positions please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and text/call Amy at: 954-837-2687..
- Work 13 9 hour shifts per month
- Opportunity to teach residents
- See both pediatric and adult patients
- Join 16 other emergency medicine physicians
- Level II Trauma Center
- Private rooms and 3 trauma bays
- No state income tax
- Can sponsor H1b visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail