Posted 6 days ago
Family Practice Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
- ASAP for a minimum 3-6-month assignment with the option to extend.
- Shift times: Mon 8:00AM-8:00PM, Tues-Fri 8AM-5PM, No Call
- Patient Ages: Birth to Geriatrics
- Volume: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Types of Cases: Traditional Outpatient Family Medicine
- Procedures: EKG interpretation, X-Ray interpretation, suturing
- Support Staff: 1 physician and 2 PA's, MA's, Office Staff and Clinic Manager.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Reason for Vacancy: Resignation
- Credentialing Timeframe: 2 - 3 weeks
- Candidates must have an active Illinois license to be considered for this opportunity.
- Compensation includes 8-hour guarantee per day with 4 hours of premium hours per week, mileage and housing reimbursement, and malpractice insurance.
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens company working with Federal facilities across the country needing assistance on a temporary basis. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for approved travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more Federal opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job #IL 18026
AMAZING company to work with. I will never work with anyone else...they guide and transition your work opportunities for you and continue to work with you throughout your assignments checking on you at least twice weekly. I can’t speak more highly of Anthony and what this company has done for me as far as my career.
Primary care Physician
Good company to work for and they appreciate hard work.
Thought I was going to retire but Jason Ard and Medestar worked with me to find an excellent part-time position close to home. I appreciate the flexibility I have to choose my work and vacation days. Jason is always available to answer questions and solve issues.
PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Medestar is an extremely professional organization which strives to place their providers in the most appropriate practices possible to suit their professional expertise and needs. The staff at Medestar is competent, caring, and proficient and are always available to assist when needed.
I have been working with Medestar for almost 10 years now. They always find me the perfect location, take care of everything including things other locums companies would not even consider. I love talking with them because they are so friendly and "real." I have never really met Nick or Carolyn but I feel like we have been friends forever. I have taken some time off and was able to just pick right up where I left off. These guys are great!