Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular Interventional cardiology locums providing coverage for inpatient.
(Current model NO STEMI and includes clinic however a change is coming in the fall they will need STEMI call coverage)This opportunity offers:
- Coverage would be clinic in the afternoon and hospital call coverage
- Monday 7 am through Friday 7 am; 24-hour shifts
- 24-hour shifts; inpatient facility & outpatient clinic
- Typical patient volume is 8 – 10 per day in the clinic.
- Board Certified required
- Case Logs- In the last 12 months they require 75 catheters and 50 peripheral cases
- Invasive Cardiology: 75 Right or left heart catheters in the past year
- Peripheral cases: Angioplasty:
- Minimum 50 peripheral angioplasty procedures
- Angiography: Documentation of 50 peripheral angiography procedures
- TEEs: now not required
- Interventional: at least 40 cases in the past year.
, some 12,000 acres nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Alleghany mountains
, is special. Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology