Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision/Pharmacy
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Income Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership and Organizational Department Training
- 5 CME Days Plus $1,700 Allowance
Additional Info: - Must be a graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Program accredited by the Council of Nurse Anesthesia (COA) or its predecessor.
- Must have current, valid RN license or valid Compact RN license.