Internal Medicine Opportunity
Located in Scenic Connecticut
Our client is actively recruiting for outpatient internal medicine and family medicine physicians in Southwestern Connecticut, less than an hour from New York City. The organization is an FQHC established in 1968 in a collaboration between the community and Yale School of Medicine.
About the Position:
- Consultative call (from home) 1/5
- Employed position with a competitive base salary, and productions bonuses
- Paid malpractice and full benefits
- Relocation and student loan assistance
- H1 and J1 Visas Welcome
Being the first community health center in Connecticut, it has a long history of serving its neighborhoods, which are among the most disadvantaged in the State. The organization has achieved significant progress in the field of community health over the years.
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Current Connecticut medical license or the ability to obtain one, current DEA license and current State Controlled Substance License.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and maintain good communication with staff. Interests in preventive medical care, social consciousness, and sensitivity for disadvantaged persons
- A desire to work with an underserved patient base
- Ability to speak Spanish is a positive, but not a requirement.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: IM 10653877
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.