A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm, and the covering physician will see 4 - 6 surgical cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Caseload: 4 - 6 surgical cases per day
- Procedures: General, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail