CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Massachusetts that is in need of a pathologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 17 cases per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include breast core biopsies. For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 17 cases per day
- Procedures: Breast core biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail