There is a new locum tenens neurosurgery opportunity now available in Louisiana. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see 3 - 5 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active LA state license.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC required
- License: LA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 3 - 5 patients per day
- Procedures: Cranial neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail