A West Virginia facility is in need of a locum tenens rheumatology physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WV state license obtain one before the assignment.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail