An exciting locum tenens neurosurgery physician opportunity is now available in Missouri. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MO state license with the process. The assignment schedule will be 24-hour call with minimal clinic coverage. You will see 4 - 10 surgeries per week. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 4 - 10 surgeries per week
- Procedures: Full-range neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail