We have an exciting, locum tenens, pediatric hospitalist opportunity now available in Minnesota. You should be comfortable with circumcisions and attending deliveries. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see up to 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a MN state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC required
- 24-hour call
- Up to 12 patients per day
- Must have NRP and PALS certification
- Scope includes circumcisions and attending deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail