We are assisting a California-based facility that is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric physician who is interested in a long-term position to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will be 40 hours per week with call, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The facility has Athenahealth EMR. You need to have an active CA state license.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Athenahealth EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail