A facility in California seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and no call is required. The facility uses EMR charting. Each physician sees 16 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active CA state license and is board certified.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Medical Spanish-speaking preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail