A hospital in Oklahoma seeks a pathologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with grossing and frozen sections. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 15 - 20 cases per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current OK state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 15 - 20 cases per day
- Procedures: Grossing and frozen sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail