A new locum tenens pediatrician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient procedures. The assignment schedule is 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, with 1:4 call. The physician will see 25-30 patients per day. This facility uses Cerner and Centricity EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with PALS certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- BC/BE required
- PA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:30pm
- 1:4 call
- Cerner and Centricity EMR
- 25-30 patients per day
- Must have PALS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing