A hospital located in Ohio is seeking a locum tenens neurosurgery physician who would be interested in a long-term opportunity. The candidate must be board certified. The schedule is will be full-time clinic and call, and the scope involves standard neurosurgery procedures. The facility can wait for you to obtain an OH state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Standard neurosurgery
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail