A New York-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric physician. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm and the covering physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. The facility's EMR is Medent. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Medent EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail