A hospital located in Minnesota is seeking a neurosurgery physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule will consist of call coverage, and the scope of the assignment involves general neurosurgery procedures. The facility can wait for you to obtain a MN state license.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Procedures: General neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail