A hospital in New York seeks a pediatric anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is will be day shifts, Monday - Friday, and there is no call. You must be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained with PALS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current NY state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE and fellowship training required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: None
- Other Certification: PALS
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail