An exciting locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in California. The ideal physician is comfortable with intubations and umbilical lines. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a CA state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and you will see 2 - 6 patients per day. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must have NRP and PALS certification.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 6 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Intubations and umbilical lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail