We are assisting a Texas-based facility that is currently seeking a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope involves consults only. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a TX state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Consults only
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail