CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Wisconsin that is in need of a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, Monday - Friday, and you will see patients for ultrasounds, consults, and OB checks. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses Epic EMR system. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: Ultrasounds, consults, and OB checks
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail