We are helping our client, a hospital in California, with its search for a pediatric critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and you will see five patients per day on average. The facility's EMR is Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible and have BLS/PALS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: Five patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS/PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail