Come join a community hospital in need of a Family Medicine Physician due to impending retirements. This long standing community hospital is the medical hub for multiple counties. Live in a family friendly community while building a practice that fits YOUR needs.
- Outpatient facility is only about 10 years old
- No competition whatsoever nearby- service to several surrounding counties
- Clinical Autonomy encouraged - build the practice you want to work in
- Strong NPs with their own practice, shared call with these NPs
- Collaborative environment, older physicians willing to proctor younger physicians to gain skills
- Ability to follow patients and work in a ‘Traditional Medicine’ setting is encouraged
- $275K+ annually
- Sign on bonus - up to $30k
- Relocation assistance-$10K
- CME-$3,000 allowance
- Loan repayment - $40k
- 403B retirement plan
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice Insurance including tail coverage, Life insurance, Paid Professional dues and Memberships, State/DEA renewal fees, Short and Long term disability
Live in a safe and friendly close-knit community. Low crime rates and a community built around outdoor activity make this a great place to raise a family.
- Culture of the town is very relaxed and family oriented
- Family friendly amenities in and nearby the community
- Recreation center in town - The MEC (Softball, Football, Soccer fields)
- City league teams for kids and adults
- 100s of acres of Parks and lakes for families to enjoy outside activities
- YMCA in town is a recreation hub for the community
- Festivals hosted in town or surrounding communities: Annual Wild Goose Festival, Balloon Derby, and Annual Alumni Weekends
- Hunting - white tail deer, water fowl, and wild turkey hunting in the area has provided once in a lifetime experiences to thousands of hunters of all ages
- Golf Course and country club in town
- Access to larger metropolitan areas - population of 2.2 million within an hour
- New construction in town (single family homes) - ample real estate for houses in the price range a physician would be looking in - lake side and country club properties available as well
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 10023628
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.