Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois, is seeking additional BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our quality-oriented department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Stable 35-member department, all of whom are ABEM/AOBEM certified seeing 90,000 patients per year
- Department also includes 15 Advanced Practice providers and 2 Pediatricians who work from 3:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Your choice of working at Level I Trauma Center, a nearby critical access hospital with 10,000 visits, or a combination of the two
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, OB-GYN, ED and 45 Hospitalists; Peds Hospitals & PICU are available 24/7
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the University of Illinois College of Medicine, if desired
- Consistently voted Best Hospital by U.S.. News & World Report - 2012 to present; top 5% nationally for Neurosciences; Magnet designation since 2009
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: EM 532196
For more Emergency Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.