Expanding Multi-Specialty Group
Located in Scenic Florida
This practice was established in 2012 and now has over ninety providers in fifteen different specialties. This multi-specialty group ranks in the “Top 1%” nationally for patient satisfaction. They are associated with a well-known premier active adult retirement community as well as the surrounding areas.
- Base salary, quality bonus and RVU production model
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation and sign-on-bonus
- Three days procedures, two days clinic with one in three, call and coverage
- New 285,000 Specialty Care Center being built
Live and work where others vacation! Florida is the perfect destination for family vacations, tropical getaways, and beautiful weather all year round.
- Walt Disney World , Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Legoland - right in your backyard!
- Less than an hour to the Atlantic Ocean and the beautiful Florida beaches
- Fine dining, culture, and access to an international airport
- Your friends and family will want to visit you from all over the world
- Free Charter School for your children, ranked in the top 10% in Florida
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: U 10393774
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.