Santa Barbara County, California
Enjoy the Pristine California Beaches without the High Cost of Living
Have you always wanted to live along California’s Coast, but the cost of living prevented you? Your wait is over! Come explore what the Central Coast is offering. Join this well-established clinic dedicated to serving the Central Coast.
- Highly competitive salary with production incentives
- No trauma call
- Sign-on bonus available
- Blocked time in the OR
- Very strong referral pattern
- General ophthalmology with opportunity to treat Retina and complex cases if desired
- Hospital will purchase equipment if needed
- Be busy from day 1
- Full benefits including medical, dental, malpractice, and retirement
- Paid relocation
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
In a beautiful wine valley on the California coast, lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible.
- Rolling coastal mountains, beautiful flower fields surround the area in the spring
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer
- Great access to metro area and airport
- Access to five-star resorts, great golf courses, high-end shopping and five-star dining
- One of the lowest costs of living on the central coast
- Award winning schools - major 4-year university nearby
- Central coast wine country in all directions - over 40 wineries
- Great mountain and road biking, world class surfing and wind surfing
- Whether it is culture or the outdoors that you enjoy, this area offers it all
To be considered for this Ophthalmology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: OPH 043814
For more Ophthalmology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.