Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $143.00 - 155.00
Seeking an immediate full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 8 or 10 hour days available.
- 3 month minimum contract.
- Setting: Adult Outpatient
- Patients per day: 12-16
- Cases: Dual diagnosis, and other behavioral issues.
- Support staff: Will work with LCSW, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- Candidate must have clean and active California state license.
- Both board eligible and board certified candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!Facility Location
In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures. This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart’s content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer. Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md