Posted 8 hours ago
Family Practice MD
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
An esteemed Private Practice in Dover, OH is looking for a best in class Permanent MD for a Family Practice Family Practice assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Family Practice Family Practice; Facility Type: Private Practice; Location: Dover, OH. Job Description: Next Locums has partnered with a Hospital south of Canton, Ohio who is seeking an Family practice physician to join their group. This is a traditional out patient primary care practice.
• BC Family Medicine
• Clinic hours- Monday - Friday, 8a - 5pm
• Patient Volume 22 - 24 patients per day
• Full back-up support including Cadiac, Blood Program, inpatient rehab, Inteventional RD, Diagnostic, Full Neurology program, OM, Therapy, Pulm/CC, Hosp. program, Surgery Dept., Wound Healing, Vascular Center, Sports Medicine, Resp. Care, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, Regional Cancer Center, etc... Surgery Dept. includes ORTHO, Oral and Max, Eye Surgery, Gyne Surgery, Podiatric, Urologic, Vascular
• Critical Care: Among the nation's 100 best hospitals
• Emergency Medicine: Ranked in the top 5% of all hospitals
• Patient Safety: Ranked in the top 5% of all hospitals
• Pulmonary Medicine: Ranked in the top 10% of all hospitals.
Central Scheduling for all offices
Benefits Package (health, dental, vision, 403B)
Sign On Bonus
Student Loan Forgiveness
Work RVU Bonus Potential; Requirements: BC/BE: BC/BE
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.