Posted 8 hours ago
Critical Care MD
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
An esteemed Hospital in Martinsville, VA is looking for a best in class Permanent MD for a Critical Care Pulmonology assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Critical Care Pulmonology; Facility Type: Hospital; Location: Martinsville, VA. Job Description: Seeking a permanent Pulmonary / Critical Care physician is needed in South Central Virginia. You will be joining a single specialty group of 3 physicians and 2 NP’s. This is a Hospital employed practice and you will only be covering one hospital. Schedule is one week ICU, 2 weeks in the plum clinic and then one week off. Additional job details listed below.
• BC or truly BE, recent grad accepted in Pulm / CC
• Joining a single specialty group of 3 physicians and 2 NP's
• This is a hospital employed practice, doc will be covering only 1 hospital
• Schedule is 1 week ICU, 2 Weeks pulm clinic and 1 week off.
• Average patient volume in ICU is 12 per shift.
• EMR: Hospital is Meditech and office is EClinical works
• Call is 1:4
• Competitive salary—MGMA plus RVU benefits
• Full benefits (health, vision, dental); Requirements: BC/BE: BC/BE
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.