We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Texas-based facility that is currently seeking a rheumatology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include joint injections and infusions. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Centricity EMR and have an active TX state license. Your assignment schedule will be from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 25 patients per day.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Centricity EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Joint injections and infusions
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail