An exciting locum tenens neurosurgery physician opportunity is now available in North Dakota. The ideal physician is proficient in general neurosurgery procedures. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ND state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and you will see 2 - 3 cases per week. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ND state license preferred
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 2 - 3 cases per week
- Procedures: General neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail