An Alaska-based government facility is currently seeking a rheumatology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is two weeks per month, Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 8 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have an active state medical license for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 8 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail