Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN) Opportunity in Bradenton, FL
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
MCR Health, Inc. -
Hours:Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Tuesday 8 AM - 8 PM | 1 Half Day per Week if Work Late Night
Average Patients seen: 28-32 Clinic | 1 Surgery Day per Week on Tuesday or Thursday | 60% OB 40% GYN
Call Schedule: Shared | 24 Hours Hospital, 24 Hours Post Call Off | 5 Shifts per Month | 1 Weekend per Month Friday and Sunday or Saturday
Compensation: $295K - $315K | Bonus Structure up to 10% of Base Salary Based on Production, Quality, and Patient Satisfaction | Relocation Negotiable Based on Location | Loan Repayment Through William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employer Paid Medical/Dental
- 224 Hours PTO, 160 Hour Eligible to Carry Over
- 5 CME Days and $1,500 Annual Allowance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Professional Memberships and 2 Subscriptions Paid by Employer
- Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- 403b and Profit Share
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- Spanish bilingual a plus
- Must be able to obtain privileges at Manatee Memorial Hospital.
- The hospital has a level 2 NICU, and 2 DaVinci Robots.
- Private sleeping quarters for OBGYN physicians are available at the hospital.
- The clinic performs 2,000 deliveries per year.
- The physician is not responsible for clinic duties while on hospital call.
- Located in Palmetto, Florida with offices in Manatee, Sarasota and Desoto counties where you can soak up the sun and smile year round.
- Known as the "Sunshine State", we have warm weather, no state income tax, sandy beaches, year-round golf, boating, fishing, theme parks/attractions, and excellent healthcare.