A medical center located in New York is seeking a pediatric emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with PALS certification. The facility uses Allscripts EMR. The schedule will consist of 12-hour weekend shifts, and the average annual volume is 26,000. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour weekend shifts
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 26,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail