A medical center in Texas seeks a pediatric critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with ECMO and CRRT. The assignment schedule will be from 7 pm to 7 am, and the physician will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The facility has Cerner EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a TX state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm to 7 am
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: ECMO and CRRT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail