Posted 20 hours ago
Psychiatry (PSY) - Locum Tenens - Indiana - 138794
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
DATES NEEDED Psychiatry (PSY)
POSITION DETAILS Psychiatry (PSY)
- Minimum of 5 shifts per month starting ASAP for 6 to 8 months
BENEFITS Psychiatry (PSY)
- Mon-Fri 8a-6p with evening call from 6p-8a
- Rarely called back in while on call in the evenings, but will have to come in for seclusion's and restraints
- 19-bed unit
- Acute Psych unit treating ages 18 and over
- Case mix: homicidal, substance abuse, dementia, depression, schizophrenia, Asperger’s, OCD, bipolar
- No Geriatrics, No Traumatic Brain Injury
- H&P's are required
- Average length of patient stay is 3-4 days
- EMR: Meditech
- Psychiatry (PSY)
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of a specific geographic area. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact:
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!