Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
• $500,000 base salary + quarterly wRVU production
• $25,000 sign-on bonus & relocation assistance
• Excellent benefits package offered; medical, dental, vision, life & disability, CME, license & dues, malpractice and tail
• 401(a), 403(b), 457(b) plans available – 33 days of PTO
• Cover 1 hospital only 1 weekend & 1 day a week/month
• $750,000 investment has been made for new ERCP & EUS equipment
• The area offers an abundance of outdoor including watersports, hiking, camping, boating, skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking/climbing
• Rogue River fishing & white-water rafting at its finest!
• Top 10 travel wine destinations worldwide – wine enthusiast
• Home to Harry & David’s luxurious pear orchards, bakery, candy kitchen, and gift-packing facilities
• Enjoy a low cost of living, no sales tax, and affordable real estate
• Excellent schooling option and several top-rated colleges close by
• Lots of great dining, local events, museums, amenities, shopping, and a lively downtown
• Local Airport with DIRECT flights to Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix, Las Vegas
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: GE 8143257
For more Gastroenterology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.