A medical center located in Idaho is seeking an interventional cardiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The assignment scope includes TEE, echo, and nuclear cases. The schedule will consist of call. For this assignment, you need to have an active ID state license.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ID state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Procedures: Interventional and general cardiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail