Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in North Carolina
Established Clinic | Teaching with Residents Available
A hospital system in North Carolina is recruiting for an additional Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team. This would be an employed position joining a busy practice. Sub-specialty interest is also available. They also offer:
- Newly constructed 60,000 sq. ft. building housing the orthopedic clinic and the outpatient surgery center
- Exceptional compensation & employee benefits
- 1:5 call schedule
- MAKO Robot on-site
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Commencement sign-on bonus
- Relocation expense paid
- Loan repayment options
- Malpractice coverage including tail
The area boasts small-town charm and Southern hospitality, coupled with natural beauty, rich quality of life and a mild climate. Located on the Lumber River, perfect for canoeing, fishing, hunting, picnicking, camping, nature study, swimming, biking, and jogging.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Job ID: ORS 7973281
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011.