Arizona - University Town
Family Medicine Physician - 100% Outpatient
$300,000+ Income Potential
Join this well-established health organization with a patient-centered mindset. This group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to provide access to healthcare for the community, all while enjoying a work-life balance with flexible scheduling and productivity incentives.
- $300,000+ earning potential with wRVU productivity bonuses uncapped
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine
- Position is H1-B/J1 visa eligible
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with a 4-day work week
- Thriving organization with over 220 other providers and extensive mid-level support available in all locations
- Turn-key clinic just waiting for you to arrive and make it your own
- Multiple clinics to choose from; work at only one location
- No inpatient responsibilities, call, nights or weekends!
- Paid moonlighting revenue streams available
- Executive level benefits with health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, life and disability insurance, in addition to 28 days of PTO, 401k, and CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come live in beautiful Tucson, AZ where the opportunities for outdoor activities, culture, and the arts are endless. Escape the harsh winters in a land of diverse landscape, natural history and nationally-recognized institutions.
- Infinite possibilities for things to do during your off-time with access to the big-city amenities of a city of 1,000,000 people
- Tucson International Airport
- National recognition as one of America’s best cities for Recreation, education, golf, culture, play, biking and affordability
- Family-oriented communities with affordable housing and child-friendly activities
- Multiple highly ranked public, private and charter schools in the community
To be considered for this Family Medicine physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 9873579
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.